NEW WORKOUTS POSTED
- Includes New Techniques from my SFG II Certification – T-Rex Swings, Bent over Rows, Cleans and Bottoms-Up Squats – 60 min
- Full Body + Cardio Workout – Swings, Burpees, T-Rex Swings, Snatches, Lateral Squats, Rev Lunges w/Press, Push ups – 50 min
- 12 Days of Christmas – Day 1 – Featuring a new exercise – the One-arm Bar – 48 min
- 12 Days of Christmas – Day 2 – Super Walkouts – 45 min
- 12 Days of Christmas – Day 3 – C&P + Strict Military Press – 48 min
- 12 Days of Christmas – Day 4 – Forward Lunges, Lateral Squats, Reverse Lunges – 45 min
- 12 Days of Christmas – Day 5 – Snatches – 42 min
- 12 Days of Christmas – Day 6 – Turkish Get Ups – 42 min
- Step Swings, Mountain Climbers, and C&P – 22 min
TECHNIQUE & FORM
- Turkish Get Up
- One-arm Bar
BUILD YOUR BEST YOU
This is a new member’s group that was created with the new website. Here I will be posting a step-by-step guide on how to create the daily habits that will allow you to create your best YOU. This will be a culmination of everything I have learned over the last almost 20 years, and includes:
- Training your mind to think positively about yourself and others.
- Practicing deep belly breathing and mindfulness to connect to your intuition and increasing your awareness.
- Making healthy dietary changes which will give you a clear mind and help you build a strong body.
- Making exercise a consistent habit to strengthen the body and the mind.
- Practicing a relaxation technique regularly. As we find opportunities and give ourselves permission to relax, we are creating a healing environment. Your body has all the answers you seek. Learn to listen to your body and provide what it needs.
Enjoy the journey to building your best YOU!
NUTRITION – Arthritis Cheat Sheet
Over this past year, I have become aware of several people who are dealing with the symptoms of arthritis. Although arthritis cannot not be reversed through diet, if it has progressed to a certain point, overall inflammation and pain can be reduced with dietary changes. An Arthritis cheat sheet has been posted on the Member’s Dashboard so you know what foods are best to avoid and what foods are helpful to incorporate when dealing with this condition.
Below are some favourite recipes I will be making this week for my family Christmas dinner.
Butternut Custard Pecan Pie – Surprisingly easy to make. A nice change from pumpkin pie and not too sweet.
Cranberry Relish – This is my favourite cranberry sauce. I love the tastes of cranberry, cinnamon and lemon mixed together.
Spiced Candied Nuts – Super easy to make and delicious! Makes a great gift.
Maple Nut Buter Squash – I have made this recipe for years for holiday dinners. It is one of our favourites.
AWARDS CEREMONY (POT LUCK) – Saturday, January 29th – 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. via Zoom
I have moved the Awards Ceremony/Pot Luck to the end of January this year to give us time to experiment in the kitchen. 😊 The Christmas treats you received (or will receive soon) – Ginger Ninja Bites and Booster Bites – are made from a flour that consists of milled sunflower seeds, ground flaxseeds and coconut flour. If you are participating in this year’s Award’s Ceremony, and if you would like to do some experimenting, I will deliver a package of this “flour” to you. It is good for making cookies or bars, using as a crumble topping or using in meatballs or meatloaf as the binding agent. I will provide you with some recipes as options to try or you can come up with your own. Please let me know if you will be attending, and I will be sure to deliver your flour to you!
PROTEIN POWDER & ISO-BARS
Protein powder is back in stock, so I will be placing an order. If you need some, just let me know. I also have a fresh order of Iso-Bars currently in stock.