Join the conversation! If you would like to be notified when new workouts/articles are posted or be part of discussions that are happening, join the groups that interest you, so you don’t miss out on the latest information.
Nine new workouts have been added during the month of March. There are now a total of 197 workouts to choose from. These will very soon be organized in a way that will make it easier to find and select the workout you want.
Need a good arm stretch? This stretch might do the trick. It stretches everything from the fingers to the shoulder. This is a great stretch to ensure tight muscles don’t pull on the elbow.
TECHNIQUE AND FORM
- Perfecting Your Low Squat – https://kbclub.ca/low-squat-tips-to-improve-your-low-squat-8-min/
- Perfecting your Push Ups – https://kbclub.ca/8780-2/
BUILD YOUR BEST YOU
- Find tips on how to establish your starting point and track your progress here: https://kbclub.ca/step-4-establish-your-starting-point-and-track-your-progres/
- Join the group to receive daily mantras you might find helpful to create positive change in your life.
- Do you have food sensitivities or digestive issues but are not sure what foods you are reacting to? Watch this short video to learn the simple technique of muscle testing to help you identify what foods and/or supplements are not working for you.
- The Detoxification Group contains weight loss tips. Here is the latest tip which discusses the four aspects that need to be considered to lose weight and permanently keep it off.
- Staying hydrated is one of the most important things we can do to lose weight and stay healthy. Here are some tips on how to stay hydrated.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Check out these new articles:
- Mastering the Art of Living: https://kbclub.ca/mastering-the-art-of-living/
- Your Diet Isn’t Just What You Eat: https://kbclub.ca/your-diet-isnt-just-what-you-eat/
- Weight is More Than Just Numbers on a Scale: https://kbclub.ca/blog-post-number-two-sample-post/