GOLDEN KETTLEBELL AWARDS
Thank you to everyone who attended on Saturday, Jan 29th as we celebrated all of our 2021 successes. Twelve people received Century Club Certificates (several for the first time), and five people received Grand Century Club Certificates.
Most Improved was awarded to Brenda W.
The Kettlebell Club Medal recipient for 2021 was Brenda N.
Congratulations to everyone! Your hard work and dedication is evident in the results you achieved. The time you put into yourself is always a good investment.
Recipes from Saturday’s event have been posted. They are marked with a golden kettlebell so you can identify them. Details of the 2021 award recipients will be posted soon.
I am ordering more of the bake mix, Ginger Ninja Bites and Booster Bites. If you would like to be included in the order, just let me know. Note: If you have not done so already, please refrigerate the bake mix. There are oils naturally present in the sunflower seeds and flax seeds that can go rancid over time if not refrigerated.
Zoom Classes – If you would like to join a class at the last minute, you can now do that. Simply go to the class in the calendar, and you will see an option to “join in”.
NEW WORKOUTS POSTED
- All of the 12 Days of Christmas workouts are now posted – Especially if you are exercising on your own, this is a great progressive program to do. At the end of the 12 classes, you will notice a stronger press as well as stronger legs and glutes.
- Kettlebells + Sun Salutations – 42 minutes
This is the second kettlebell / sun salutation combo posted. Workout and stretch at the same time.
- Clean, Press, Squat, Snatch – 25 minutes
- 10 Rounds of Sun Salutations – This can be done as a stretch or a Micro Workout. The last two rounds are completed at a slower pace, holding each position for a few breaths, which increases the intensity.
TECHNIQUE & FORM
- Module 3 – Clean and Clean Press has been updated in the Basic Training section.
BUILD YOUR BEST YOU
Step 2 has been added. To ensure your weight loss is permanent, do not be in a rush to move through each step. Focus on each step for at least a week to a month to establish a habit before moving on to the next step.
- Collagen – Interesting facts you may want to know.
Below are the recipes discussed at the Kettlebell Awards.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT ARTICLES
PROTEIN POWDER & ISO-BARS – In Stock
Kaha Protein Powder – vanilla, chocolate, unflavoured
Iso-Bars – Chocolate Almond